Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I'm Loving


I haven't joined in with What I'm Loving Wednesday for a while, so I figured why not today? 

This week, I am loving:
  • the weather is starting to look up again! It was windy, but super sunny yesterday
  • that I am off today for a course until Saturday for work. Well, that's not super exciting, but the best part is that it's in Banff at the Fairmont hotel. I've never been to the Fairmont, so excited to be able to stay there for a couple nights!
  • that my long run for this week is only 21kms! Looking forward to the break in kilometers before attacking 32kms again next weekend {and yes I am aware it's not JUST 21kms, but it's a big difference from 32kms}
  • this isn't a happy thing, but I saw on Twitter last night that Kirsten {who used to blog, but closed her blog down} is pregnant and was diagnosed with breast cancer. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. I don't pray, but sending lots of positive thoughts her way. You can find her new blog here.
Have a great Wednesday everyone!

7 comments :

  1. Have a great conference and enjoy the fancy hotel!!! So sad about Kirsten. :( I can only imagine...;( I hope this weather starts to feel more like spring at least it's not freezing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is horrible news about Kirsten!! What was her blog name before?

    I hear the airmobt in Banff s gorgeous!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo fancy! Have fun at that hotel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy staying in Banff!! It's so beautiful there. That is so sad about Kirsten. I'm not sure if I read her blog before but I will definitely check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally praying for Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure what it's like in Banff right now but I can't see outside my office window since it is snowing so much! Hope you enjoy your stay at the Fairmont! It's so nice there!

    Wow- I never followed Kirsten before but I can't imagine what she must be going through. She sounds super positive and taking everything in stride which must take a lot of strength and courage. Sending lots of positive thoughts her way. Really makes you think about what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow.... Being pregnant and finding out you have breast cancer? Yikes. That is so so so sad. :(

    I am glad that you have a step back week this week. Hopefully you will feel less tired after this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...