Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Catching up!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted, but for good reasons of course. I was in Ireland for 8 days soaking up the sights, food, etc. I am still feeling a little bit jet lagged, but it's slowly getting better. I will be doing a couple posts this week about my trip, so keep an eye out for those posts :)

Let's see what I've been up to:
  • flew to Ontario on May 7 and then flew from Detroit-Chicago-Dublin on May 8th. Spent the next eight days traveling around Ireland. Flew from Dublin-Chicago-Detroit on May 17th. Flew from Ontario to Calgary on May 18th. Lots of flights!
  • Sunday and Monday (it was a long weekend in Canada) were spent sleeping, doing lots of laundry, running, etc 
  • picked up a few things for this weekend because I am running my first marathon! Ah, starting to feel super nervous about it
  • has anyone seen the movie The Impossible? It's about the tsunami and it's a tear jerker. I watched it on the planed and cried multiple times.
A couple sneak peeks from my trip:





Tell me: how was your week and a half? What did I miss?

10 comments :

  1. YAY!!!! You're back!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Don't be nervous for your run, you are a superstar! And I'll be there to cheer you on! :)
    Yes we watched that movie over the winter - so good but I cried a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go to Ireland! I'm gonna need to hear all about this so I know what to plan for my trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy you had a good time and yes do not be nervous, you are so ready for this! Race day is the best part :) Rest up this week and hydrate like crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks amazing! I love castles. Good luck with your marathon! It's really soon now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ireland always looks so beautiful. Looks like you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those photos are beautiful!! Welcome back and HAPPY MARATHON RACE WEEK! You are going to do great, I just know it. Just keep on putting one foot in front of the other. Spectators are especially awesome at marathons so they will help you get through!

    You missed nothing in my life. My life continues to revolve around work, studying, and missing home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!! Glad you had a great trip!!! Yay for the upcoming race! You will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!! Looks like a good trip!

    I can't believe the race is in 4 days! Eeeeek! I'm nervous and I'm just doing 10k! You will do great though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...