Friday, May 3, 2013

Fabulous Friday



Happy Friday everyone! I woke up yesterday thinking it was Friday and I was highly disappointed! So glad that the weekend is here.

Let's talk about the fabulous parts of my week:

  • two great runs!
  • the weather is finally starting to look up...about damn time! I ran in shorts and a tank top last night. So awesome!
  • a fabulous and unexpected nap on Wednesday night
  • reading a great book
This weekend is all about picking up last minute things for my trip and packing my bag! Oh and Erica and I are doing our last long run together (26kms) until the marathon. The weather is looking nice for our run, so I am looking forward to it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tell me: what was a fabulous part of your week?

8 comments :

  1. The weather for sure! And going for ICE CREAM! This awesome little ice cream shop is open for the season so I took advantage yesterday with some girlfriends and the kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was so nice!! I got a little sun! That felt like spring!! Hope it sticks around! Good luck packing! Did you find a hat? I wish I was packing for somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I went for a run before 8pm I definitely would have been wearing my new running skirt and a tshirt. It was a little chilly later on so I still wore capris and a long shirt although I was a bit warm.

    Better get packing! Save room for some souvenirs.

    What kind of hat are you looking for? I have some bucket hats (like in my little profile blogger picture)if you want to borrow them. I totally regret not bringing them to Europe- I don't know what I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh course hearing baby's heartbeat was the bets part of my week! So excited for you, your trip will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your last long run, and with packing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your last long runs goes well! Then it's taper time! Woo hoo! Your first marathon training cycle seems to have gone really well!

    I am glad the nice weather has arrived for you guys! It has been unseasonably cool and overcast/rainy here but I am not complaining as some part of MN got like 15" of snow yesterday and it snowed in Minneapolis today. Totally not normal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thursday night I played my soccer game in shorts - the first time I've been able to wear them. It's definitely starting to feel like spring now.

    Good luck with your long run!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're having a splendid weekend, dear! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...