Friday, May 24, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday everyone! It's been so gloomy and rainy here for the past day or so. I am ready for some sunshine and rainbows. 

Let's talk about the fabulous parts of this week:
  • that it was a four day work week
  • having extra time each night because it's taper week! But on the flip side, I really just want to do a hard workout and feel sore the next day. 
  • finished reading two books
  • great text message conversations with Erica about the race on Sunday!
 This weekend, we are:
  • having a laid back night tonight as Mr.D has to do something for school
  • going to the expo on Saturday with Erica and then she is coming over for a pasta dinner
  • running my first marathon on Sunday!
  • relaxing and recuperating on Sunday afternoon.
Tell me: what was a fabulous part of your week? What do you have planned for the weekend?

12 comments :

  1. Good luck!!! I am so excited for you. My advice, after 30km do not walk! Lol It is too hard to run again, slow down but still keep a jog. And most importantly have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your lazy night and pasta dinner. You will do great!! Don't let your mind get to you - you are an awesome runner!! Super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!

    This weekend I don't have much planned. I hope the rain goes away tomorrow morning so I can take Liam to the farmer's market, otherwise it will probably be a pj day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the race!! You will rock it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! You are going to do great!

    We have a BBQ tonight at our house for J's work, expo tomorrow and dropping A off at my sister's and then race on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the marathon - I'm sure you'll do great. Hopefully the rain will stop by Sunday.

    Tonight the boyfriend and I are going to Chinatown for date night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great weekend! Good luck on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on Sunday! I can't wait to hear how it goes. I hope you have a fantastic race, but I know you will! I will be thinking of you!

    It's a long weekend here in the states, but I'll spend it mostly studying and then Monday evening I fly to Orlando for a work trip. So the weekend will feel a little short, but oh well. It's the last one I'll spend studying, after 23 weekends in a row of studying!! Bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your race. :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to hear all about your marathon! You are going to do amazing! I only had a 3 day work week last week because Eric and I went to Vancouver yesterday for the Mumford and Sons concert. Then we came back home today and I packed and first thing tomorrow morning I fly to Toronto. Whirlwind week and weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to hear all about your race!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...