Monday, May 6, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

It was a beyond gorgeous weekend here! So glad that spring/summer like weather has finally made an appearance. Hopefully it decides to stay around for a while!


1. I put sunscreen on for my run with Erica on Saturday, but apparently missed my chest. I didn't notice until it was too late :(
2. The gorgeous weather on Saturday!
3. Sitting in the sun reading my book and icing my legs after my run on Saturday
4. Playing with Harley in the backyard in the sun
5. We watched Silver Linings Playbook on Friday night...it was good, but it made me feel crazy!



1. It was so nice out on Sunday that I hung the laundry outside
2. Another gorgeous weather day
3. Packing up my suitcase for my trip!
4. Double checking my packing list


Other than that, I ran errands, cleaned the house, and just enjoyed the gorgeous weather.

Tell me: how was your weekend?

12 comments :

  1. I always do that- forget to sunscreen my chest.

    I loved the weather this weekend. I'd be happy if it was like that all summer long.

    I need to buy a new drying rack- my last one broke in the summer.

    You look pretty much ready to jet! When do you leave again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo for a sunburn, but you look so pretty in that picture! I love your bangs :)

    I've been wanting to watch Silver Linings Playbook, I've heard good things about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people got red this weekend! I still have some base tan from AZ so I think that is how I avoided it.
    Are you getting really excited?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when I miss a spot putting on sunscreen. Last year after a soccer tournament I had a burnt spot on each leg in the exact same spot. I now make sure I get it every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch!! I got a bit of sun on our hike too! Such a beautiful weekend! LOVED it. YAY for packing. I liked that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect weekend! I got a burn as well but not a bad one, it was brown the next day! Love putting my laundry outside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend. Bummer about the sunburn, though! But yea for warmer temps. It was rainy and cold here all weekend - good studying weather I guess! The highlights of my weekend were making a baked ziti dish on Saturday night and watching a movie I love (Before Sunset) and then video chatting on Sunday night with 2 girls I met through blogging. That was my only social interaction Fri-Sun so I NEEDED it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We watched Silver Linings Playbook this weekend too! AND I kept saying to Pete "I feel like I'm going crazy or ADD!" Ha. It wasn't as good as I thought it might be. We also had some great weather. Crazy how fast you can get a burn, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't the sun the best!! I ended up with a bit of a burn on my face on Saturday- I wasn't expecting so much sun during my run! I'm most definitely not complaining though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to see Silver Linings Playbook!!!

    Hope you're having a GREAT trip. I am super late to commenting on this post!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...