Monday, May 27, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! The sun finally came out to play yesterday just in time for my marathon, which was perfect. Oh and yes, I am officially a marathoner! Full recap to come tomorrow :)

IMG_0366

Erica & I after the race

IMG_2060

With my huge medal

This weekend, we:

  • Mr.D had a work thing on Friday night, so I just hung out at home reading and catching up on shows
  • Saturday morning I took Harley for a walk as the rain finally broke. In the afternoon, Erica and I headed down to the race expo to pick up our race packages
  • Around dinner, Erica and her husband came over for a pasta dinner. The boys were sympathy carbo loading with us Smile
  • Sunday I was up bright and early for the race! The rest of the day was spent lounging, sleeping and hobbling around

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?


7 comments :

  1. Hi marathoner!!

    Sounds like the perfect weekend to run a marathon! Hope you are hobbling less today.

    That medal is as big as your head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so proud of you!! And a tad jealous ;) I realized when I was volunteering last weekend how much I want to run another full. Only took me two years to realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on completing your first marathon!! That medal is huge!! Glad the weather co-operated!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on becoming a marathoner!! Can't wait to read your recap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello marathoner! I was thinking of you Sunday morning!! I am glad that the weather turned out nice for your race! Congrats on finishing - I can't wait to hear all the details!!

    My weekend was ok. It was a long one here in the states, but I spent 19 hours studying so I don't feel like I got much of a weekend. :( But it's the last I'll spend studying so hurrah. And I did do a little shopping on Friday so at least I had some fun then.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...