Thursday, May 2, 2013

Three Things Thursday

Ah, so glad that the end of the work week is almost here! I don't know why, but I was super tired yesterday. So much so that I had a nap before dinner, which never happens. I was going to skip out on my CrossFit workout, but once the workout was done, I was glad that I went. I felt much better!

Okay, let's talk about exciting things or things I am looking forward to for this weeks Three Things Thursday.

{one} My trip to Ireland in less than a week! I can't believe that the trip is almost here already...it's come up so quickly. This week is going to be bag packing and last minute picking up of things to take with me.

{two} my first marathon in 24 days! I am excited, nervous, scared, etc about this. I know that my training will pay off and I can't wait to cross that finish line with Erica!

{three} that we are finally supposed to have spring/summer like weather this weekend. It's been chilly the last couple of days, so it's about darn time!

Tell me: what are you excited about lately?

10 comments :

  1. I can't believe your trip to Ireland is here either. So exciting!!!!

    I am looking forward to my weekend in Vancouver. Love that city and the weather looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that you leave soon! You are going to have so much fun! All your training and hard work will pay off and you will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for warm weather!! We are finally getting it too!! A week away! That went soo fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This month is going to fly by for you with all the fun stuff.

    Your training will definitely pay off- no doubt about that.

    I'm so looking forward to the nice weather! We hope to go to the zoo this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can`t wait for the warm weather this weekend! I recently booked a trip to England, with the intent of popping over to Ireland for a couple days, so I can`t wait to see what you have to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many exciting things!!! This weather is amazing! This is spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip is fast approaching! How exciting! I bet the exhaustion might be from marathon training. It really does wear a person out!

    I am excited that the CFA is just over 4 weeks away - which means I get my nights and weekends back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of fun in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of fun things coming up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...