Monday, June 17, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

June

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? We had a couple random rain storms again this weekend, but it was gorgeous yesterday. I am ready for summer weather anytime now!

This weekend, I was supposed to go camping in Fernie with Mr.D and some friends, but since my ear wasn’t feeling 100% on Friday, I decided to stay home. Mr.D went, but ended up coming home with a cold. Neither of us can catch a break! Since Mr.D was gone, it was just Harley and I.

I won’t lie, I watched a lot of Pretty Little Liars this weekend! I had to get it in while Mr.D was gone as he definitely won’t be watching it with me. Other than that, Harley and I went on lots of walks and I did a couple of workouts. I made up one to do outside on Sunday in the sunshine and it was a good one! It was:

IMG_2103

Other than that, I went to the mall on Saturday afternoon and found a couple of shirts for work. I am having zero luck with shopping lately and not liking anything that is in stores. Anyone else having this issue?

Tell me: how was your weekend?


7 comments :

  1. I have not watched that show but know I'd love it. Maybe a good series to start on mat leave ;)
    I love all the styles out right now but cannot wear them, however loving them on the hanger and one me are different things. I hope your ear is feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about Pretty Little Liars! I've never watched it but it's definitely on my list this summer since all my fave shows are off till September! My hubby and I are currently catching up on Revenge. So nice to have shows to watch in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love PLL!!! The new season is just starting!! My hubby doesn't watch it either! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good weekend! I may have to watch that show or get it for the fall when I am home. I haven't been shopping so can't really say but I hate that - when you want to shop and there is nothing!! There was actually a lot of cute stuff at Walmart for non-pregnant people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your ear feels better.

    I've heard lots of great things about that show.

    Looks like a great outdoor workout.

    I haven't had much luck shopping lately either- except for Audrey. That kid has so many clothes! I see all these great ideas on blogs or Pinterest and by the time I go looking for them they are sold out of my size or nowhere to be found. So frustrating. I'm taking it as a sign that I shouldn't actually buy anything!

    I've bought a few things online lately but I'm still waiting for them to arrive. Plus there is always the concern that they won't fit and then you have to pay to ship them back...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good weekend, despite recovering from that darn ear infection!

    I had the opposite problem when I went shopping in May. I could have bought 1/2 of the Banana Republic store. Well, if i had a money tree. ;) I hope you find some things you like soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was pretty sick this weekend too and spent ALL DAY yesterday laying around, which I think helped as I finally slept good last night for the first time since LAST Monday night!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...