Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Training Tuesday

I haven’t done a recap of my weekly workouts for a while, so I thought I would today. My workouts have changed a bit since I’ve stopped training for the marathon and have moved towards more strength training.

Monday 3/06

  • 4.0km walk with Harley
  • Insanity plyo cardio circuit (45 minutes)

IMG_2071

Tuesday 4/06

  • 4.1km walk with Harley
  • CrossFit workout

Wednesday 5/06

  • CrossFit workout

IMG_2078

Thursday 6/06

  • 4.0km run with Harley
  • 15min Nike Training Club ab burner

Friday 7/06

  • 3.2km walk with Harley
  • Insanity pure cardio (33 minutes)

Saturday 8/06

  • CrossFit workout
  • 5.0km walk with Harley

Sunday 9/06

  • 2.5km walk/run with Harley. We started out running and he wanted nothing to do with it, so we walked home
  • 16km bike ride

Tell me: how was your week of workouts?


5 comments :

  1. That is one full week of workouts! Not sure I could move after all that ;)
    Mine was good, my goal is 5 days a week and even with that I know how many women give up exercise in pregnancy, it certainly does not get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Pure Cardio is my favorite insanity workout! I can't believe Harley didn't want to run, that has never ever happened with Cruz - she doesn't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just don't stop! It's nice to switch things up though.

    Harley didn't want to run? Guess we all have days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! You are getting in LOTS of strength training. Are the insanity cardio workouts more strength based as well? I have been doing a ton of running as usual. Trying to add in a bit more strength and yoga this week but I went to do a strength training workout on Monday night and my foot cramped up really bad so I just ended up doing the ab burner nike workout as well - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great week of workouts! I am still pretty limited on what I can do since my foot is still healing, but I had a good week last week as I biked 5 times and swam twice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...