Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Training Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! A really quick storm blew through yesterday afternoon, but it ended up being a gorgeous night out. Fingers crossed the rest of the rain doesn’t come!

Monday 06/17

  • 5.0km run
  • at home WOD

Tuesday 06/18

  • unexpected rest day due to ear infection

Wednesday 06/19

  • rest

Thursday 06/20

  • rest

Friday 06/21

  • 5.0km walk with Harley

Saturday 06/22

  • 5.5km run
  • 5.0km walk with Harley

Sunday 06/23

  • 6.1km walk with Harley
  • at home workout that I mentioned yesterday

504x504xIMG_6502_thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ic.d66QLwGx9l

I’ve been needing something to change up my workouts lately, so yesterday I signed up for the summer shred from nhershoes. Looking forward to the workouts and getting my eating back on track! There is still time to sign up if you are interested Smile

Tell me: how were your workouts last week? Ever been in a workout rut?


7 comments :

  1. I am sure you will love Bobbi's workouts! I hope this weather decides what it is doing, it is so dark out there right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do the Summer Shred, but it's just not in the budget right now. That sounds like fun though. Great week of workouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could do the summer shred but it is just not in the budget right now. It looks great though! Great week of workouts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get me even just a smidge of your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My workouts last week were kind of meh. I biked 4 times but I am really getting sick of biking. But I think even that might be coming to an end as I go back to the foot doctor tomorrow since my foot still hurts. This is the injury that just WON'T END. So I will probably curse myself for lamenting about only being able to bike as I might be back to doing nothing as of tomorrow... fingers crossed that is not the case, though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's so tempting to sign up for Bobbi's workouts! Maybe this is the motivation I need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to do nhershoes shreds for a while but they don't fit well with my ultra training! Maybe after August I will sign up for her fall or winter one. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Are you still keeping your unlimited membership at Crossfit with all the running/at home workouts you've been doing lately?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...