Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I’m Loving

Happy Wednesday everyone! The sun has finally decided to come out and play, which makes a HUGE difference in my mood. Plus, it’s nice to take Harley for a walk and not be drenched by the time we get home.

Let’s talk about things I am loving this week:

  • that I did ‘Jackie’ as RX’d last night at CrossFit! The WOD is: 1000m row, 50 thrusters at 45lbs and 30 pull ups. It wasn’t a fast time, but so proud of myself for doing it!
  • Alison posted yesterday about a clothing website called Simons, which offers free shipping in Canada. I ended up ordering a dress and a bathing suit:
    29_7023-1106_99_9
  • delicious dinners made by Mr.D! Last night we had pork tenderloin with cajun spice and roasted veggies with balsamic vinegar. Easy to do in the oven, yet so good!

Tell me: what are you loving this week?


11 comments :

  1. Super cute dress!It weill be great for summer
    I am loving the weather as well. It's so nice to see the sun and be able to spend time outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really cute.

    I'm loving the nicer weather this week. I work outside, so having a warm sunny day is something I can really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute suit!! And dress too but I knew you ordered! Can't wait to hear how it is and how fast it ships! YAY Mr.D on dinner - yum. I am with ya on the sun - it totally changes my mood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on Jackie RX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both! Jealous of the suit. I bought a bigger pain red bikini for the summer but my chest looks ridiculous so I might be in cover ups all summer lol. I agree the sun makes a huge difference for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know Simons had opened stores in Alberta! It's one of my favorite store, I always find something I like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank GOD the sun came out! I was losing my mind!

    Oh I shouldn't have clinked the link! So many nice clothes and reasonably priced too! Let me know how those items fit- I'll probably order something. I love the bikini!



















    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the items you ordered, especially the dress. You know I am a sucker for anything involving stripes. :)

    Wow, Mr. D is quite the cook! I am a bit envious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Simons is quite common in Quebec... I seem to remember visiting one there and it was like a giant H & M. Lots of cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am LOVING that it's Friday!!! I am also resisting clicking the link to that Simons site since I bought way too many new clothes last week already. haha. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...