Happy Friday everyone! Even though I was just off for three weeks, I am excited that the weekend is here :) Here are my five things for today:
(1) It's a long weekend in Canada (maybe it is in the states too?) and I am excited to have a three day weekend! The weather is actually looking really nice, so hopefully it stays that way.
(2) I was coming into the house last night after CrossFit and dropped my iphone on our cement steps. Womp womp....my screen shattered on the bottom left corner. Luckily, I can still use it. I am eligible for a free upgrade, but I wasn't planning on getting a new phone yet. Does anyone know if you can change your number to another phone with the same company? Mr.D has an iphone that works perfectly fine and is with the same company as mine, so I was thinking about just seeing if I could switch the phones.
(3) I am not quite ready for summer to be over yet (I hate when it gets dark early!), but I am excited for fall tv to start again. Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, etc. There goes all my free time, haha.
(4) Has anyone ordered a photo book from Blurb before? I really want to make one from our Europe trip instead of printing a butt load of pictures, but wasn't sure about the quality.
(5) That's all I have for today, so happy Friday and have a great weekend everyone!