Monday, September 16, 2013

Highlights of the weekend


Happy Monday everyone! I had a pretty good weekend....let's see what we were up to:

{friday} Mr.D had gone biking with Justin, so I took Harley for a walk and then went to Target. If anyone needs some cute summer sandals, they had lots on sale at the Westhills location. I picked up a gold pair for $4.50!

{saturday} in the morning, I took Harley for a walk and then got started on putting another coat of stain on the deck. It only took me about an hour, but it looks much better now. After staining the deck, I did a quick workout in the garage and then showered and got ready for girls dinner. Alison, Nicole, Lindsey, Becky (and Liam!) and myself met up dinner. We missed the girls who were sick or out of town though! :) It was fun to catch up with the girls before all of the babies come.

{sunday} in the morning, I headed out for my long run and I ended running running just over 17kms and felt pretty good! After my run, I stopped at McDonald's for an ice cream cone, which I had been craving forever! The afternoon was spent mowing the lawn, getting groceries and taking a nap. 

Tell me: how was your weekend?

9 comments :

  1. It was great seeing you. We will have to do another get together in a few months to meet all the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want an ice cream cone. :) Darn you. It was great to get together for sure! Sounds like a good weekend - I LOVE this weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deck looks great!! Good job!! Sounds like a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't beat 4.50 for sandals! I think I will head to mine later for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the deck! Did it need re staining? Or did you just want a different color?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun weekend! You can never go wrong with ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weekend was great!! I didn't do much, but sometimes I like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend. Nice work on the long run! I fantasize about a time when weekends will include long runs. :)

    My weekend was awesome. I flew into Pittsburgh to visit a friend who lives about an hour out in Ohio. It was great to spend a weekend with a friend and I got to meet up with 2 other bloggers that I have known for years but hadn't met in person yet, and met another girl I have gotten to know on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The deck looks great. You are hired to come do ours!

    Good job on the long run- only a few more weeks till the race! Will this be your first race after the marathon?

    It was great seeing you this weekend! We have to get together more often- even just for coffee or walks, or maybe Target trips?

    You did get a Mcdonald's cone! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...