Monday, September 23, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Do you know what today is? It's this pretty lady's birthday :) Make sure you stop by and say happy birthday! :)


Our weekend was pretty laid back and that was perfect. We:
  • Mr.D went biking on Friday afternoon, so Harley and I went for a long walk and then hung out watching The Blind Side
  • I ran the MEC 15km race...full recap to come tomorrow
  • a quick trip to IKEA for a few things
  • a Saturday afternoon nap
  • more biking for Mr.D on Sunday with Justin
  • hanging out and girl chats with Alison in the sunshine 
  • lots of cleaning of the house and baking cookies
 Tell me: how was your weekend?

7 comments :

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend!!! I'm jealous of your naps this weekend!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect weekend!

    The Blind Side- that's the football movie right? I loved it!

    I also napped a couple times this weekend. So tired! My naps cut into my house cleaning time though. I need a self cleaning house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thanks!!! :)
    Sounds like an awesome weekend!!! Damn those cookies!! haha Thanks for coming over and chillin in the sun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! Yay for girl time and cookies :) I need to get baking, just have not been motivated to do so lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect weekend. Mmm cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My weekend was busy, but great! I love The Blind Side too! One of my favourite movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weekend was so wonderful, I did not want it to end. I had such a wonderful time back home. I packed a lot in, so I felt like I was dashing from one place to the next, but I feel lucky that was I was able to see so many people - especially the new babies I met!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...