Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sweaty Tuesday

I am one of those people who loving workout and sweating, and feel strange when I don't workout. The combination of endorphins, hard work and sweat...just can't beat it! Now, onto my workout from last week.


9/9 Monday
  • 4.0km walk with Harley
  • CrossFit workout, which was Madi. It was:
“Madi”
For time:
100 Unders
90 Back Extensions
80 Squats
70 Sit-ups
60 Lunges
50 Push-ups
40 Box Jumps
30 Wall Balls
20 Burpees
10 Pull-ups

I finished in 21:47 doing the push ups from my knees and using a 10lb med ball for the wallballs/

9/10 Tuesday
  • 5.1km {5:46/km pace} with Harley and Mr.D
9/11 Wednesday
  • 6 x 400m repeats with 3min rest in between (done at CrossFit) 
  • my times were:1:35/1:45/1:55/1:39/1:35/1:37 {I was using my Garmin and was having issues with the distance that they had marked out}
9/12 Thursday
  • 4.0km walk with Harley
  • at home workout of:
4 rounds for time:
10 burpees
15 KB swings
20 mountain climbers
15 KB swings
30 bicycle crunches
15 KB swings

 
9/13 Friday
  • 4.2km walk with Harley
 
9/14 Saturday
  • 5.0km walk with Harley
  • at home workout of:
5 rounds for time:
40 DU's
20 sit ups
10 push ups
5 KB swings
 
 9/15 Sunday
  • 17.12km {5:45/km pace} run by myself along the river. Beautiful weather for a long run!
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

6 comments :

  1. Good week again!! I am with ya on needing a workout. I am ready for a hard sweaty one and know the 6 weeks of no workouts may kill me even though I am sure I will be too tired and in pain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You look so ripped in that photo! Great job on mixing up the workouts between crossfit, walking, running and at home crossfit workouts!! Random question - do you still have an unlimited membership at crossfit?? I am trying to figure out what I want to do after this 1 month beginners program is up. It seems like you do a lot of at home workouts so that's why I ask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! Look at those arms!

    I also need a good workout to feel good in general. This has been a good week for me for workouts so I hope I can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so toned in that photo! Clearly all the hard work and perspiration pays off as you look awesome! Last week was a kind of off week because I traveled Wed-Sun. But I swam and biked on Monday and Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss crossfit so much already! I have been doing some simple no equipment needed WODs but it's just not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work Leigh! I love that pic of you at the top - you look fit all over, but your arms look especially toned :o)
    I had a random week of exercise, with crossfit Monday and Thursday, volleyball Thursday and Saturday and Buller's Pass hike on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...