Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Working out Wednesday

Real clever title I know! After being off for three weeks and finally getting back into the swing of working out, I thought I'd recap my weekly workouts.


9/2 Monday
  • 11km run {6:00/km pace}
9/3 Tuesday
  • at home CrossFit workout
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
9/4 Wednesday
  • 6.5km run {5:32/km pace}
9/5 Thursday
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
  •  CrossFit workout
    • A. Handstand pushups on the minute every minute for 10 minutes
    • B. 21, 15, 9 of SDLHP and burpee over box 
9/6 Friday
  • rest
9/7 Saturday
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
9/8 Sunday
  • 14km run {5:45/km pace}
Tell me: how was your week of workouts? 

7 comments :

  1. So how much strength did you lose from not doing Crossfit for all that time you were on vacation?

    I took 6 weeks off and I swear I can barely do a push up now and before I could bust out 20 chest to ground push ups no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture!! And as usual great workout week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture. I really need to work on my overhead squat. I'm not good at them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, can you post sometime on your favorite at home cross fit workouts? I'd love to start doing them once in a while at home. Guess I prob need to get a few more weights and equipment, but I do love lifting as it offers great results and power! Nice work on the workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! Getting ready for Harvest Half?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great week of workouts. You look so fierce and strong in that first photo! Nice work! I am slowly getting back into working out now that some of my joints are healing. I have been using the recumbent bike and swimming and last night I did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine, which is progress for me. Still a ways off from running, but maybe by mid-October I'll be back at it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...