Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A fun new dress: eShakti

A few weeks ago, a representative from eShakti sent me an email asking if I would like to review a clothing item of my choice. I jumped on the chance as I am desperately needing to update my work wardrobe! 

A little bit about eShakti:
  • it is a only women's online apparel company that offers size from 0-36W
  • eShakti is pronounced - e-shack-tee. Meaning of the name - Shakti means power in Sanskrit. eShakti therefore means the power of the net. 
  •  they offer sizes 0-36W & Custom
  • FREE customization on ALL first-time orders 
  • In addition to the size and style personalization, for the first time by any apparel brand, they also offer the choice to have embellishments or not & pockets or not! 
  • they ship across the USA & Canada 
  • they customize every order to the height, size & style specifications and deliver in 14 business days (18 calendar days) from order, or money-back.   
        
After browsing through all of their fantastic clothing items and with a little input from Alison, I decided on this dress:



I love that it is so comfortable to wear and that I can either wear it with black heels in the warmer months or with tights and black boots in the winter. When I wore it to work, I had so many compliments on it and co-workers asking where I got it from.

I also love that eShakti allows you to customize your dress and that you can either send in your measurements or order by one of their standard sizes. I ended up choosing a size 4, but made the length shorter because I lack height.

Thank you eShakti for letting me review this dress!

I was provided the dress from the company, but all opinions are my own.

12 comments :

  1. Cute, I love it! I cannot wait to buy normal clothes again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It looks great on you. I just checked out their site. So many fun and cute things to choose from!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! Love your hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress!! Looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the work wardrobe! Mine is seriously lacking... and kind of pathetic lol. The dress looks great on you! Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that they customize it! Are the prices decent?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Good choice.Will for sure look great with boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg that dress is SO CUTE!!!!! I live in dresses in the summer (and in the winter with boots and tights) so I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: SO excited to see this on a Canadians blog. So often these kinds of cool companies are only available in the US!

      Delete
  9. Cute - that is such a fun print and it looks great on you! That is great that you can customize it and make it shorter/longer/etc. For me, I am taller for the size of clothes I wear so sometimes struggle to find dresses that aren't too short! So it's good to know of companies like this that can make them a bit longer for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...