Friday, October 11, 2013

Canadian Blogger Christmas swap 2013


Before you go crazy telling me that it's only October and that I am talking about Christmas already, I have a great reason for it!

For the past two years, Lindsey and I have teamed up to organize a Christmas blog swap for Canadian bloggers as we are always left out of the other ones. We had such great success for the past two years, that we are doing it again this year! I know that I always love finding new Canadian blogs, so hopefully this brings out some new people and brings back the old ones too.

We decided to change it a little bit this year though. Instead of sending a package based on your favourite Christmas or holiday related things, we decided to make it an ornament swap instead. There are so many pretty and fun ornaments out there, plus I know my tree can always use something new! That's not to say that you can't include other stuff too, but the main item is to be an ornament.

The details:
  • You must have an active blog and be willing to share your package on your blog once you have received it.
  • Must be a Canadian blogger (sorry friends from the States!)
  • Leave a comment telling me (with your email address or ensuring it's linked to your blog) that you are interested in participating
  • Please let us know by Friday November 1, 2013 if you are wanting to participate 
  • You will only have to spend $20 before shipping on the package 
Once we have the final numbers, I will match everyone up and send out the information accordingly. Please let myself or Lindsey know if there are any questions :)

24 comments :

  1. I'd definitely be interested in participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in!!
    And I promise to actually start blogging agin :(
    Thanks for organizing this again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I will share it this weekend on my blog too :) Thank you for organizing this Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was JUST thinking about this blogger swap the other day!!! So glad you two are organizing it again! I love the ornament idea. Please sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me, me, me! i loved this last year. laura@scribblesandsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I'm in too! albertamountaingal@gmail.com (bettylivin.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested!
    holly@scattered-words.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested Leigh, this is a great idea!

    jess.stephan2010@gmail.com

    so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fun - count me in! jmmacdon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be interested in participating too :) Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd be interested too :) Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds so fun! I'd love to take part :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm interested again - my email is stacyjohnston30@hotmail.com and you can find my blog here: http://stacys101list.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup I'm definitely in again! Looking forward to it. I like the ornament idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in! My email is taren_evans@hotmail.com. I love the ornament idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in too! thanks for the reminder tweet! sara-turner@hotmail.com and love the idea of swapping ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in :) (sorry, meant to reply sooner - I've just been too busy to keep up with my commenting. Glad I didn't miss out this year).

    khourianya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Silly Me I forgot to sign up!!! Hope you still have room

    tina_garstad@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...