Friday, October 4, 2013

Five on Friday


This week has been absolutely crazy at work, which has meant I've had no energy or desire to blog much this week. Fingers crossed things slow down!

{one} my mom is here visiting until Monday! We don't have much planned yet except for some shopping of course. Any Calgary friends have suggestions of things we should or could do?

{two} As I was sitting typing this up last night with Harley at my feet, he was letting out the worst smelling farts. Just thought you should know and be glad that I can't share it with you through the internet :)

{three} I'm running the Harvest Half Marathon on Saturday. Who signed me up for this?! 

{four} Chocolate covered almonds and chicago style popcorn make cramps much more bearable. And make me a happy person :)

{five} hope you have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments :

  1. Have a great time with your Mom! And good luck Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend with your mom.

    Sorry- I may have been one of the people who persuaded you to sign up! We have to meet up before the start and you leave me in your dust!

    How about going to the pumpkin patch Corn Maze with your mom? The farmers market?

    What is Chicago style popcorn? That sounds like something I would like to eat!

    Poor Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh Chicago style popcorn! Not sure what that is, but googling it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is Chicago style popcorn? I have never heard of it, but I love popcorn so I am sure I would love it. :) I hope things at work slow down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...