Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday


 Happy Friday everyone! This week has seemed extra long and work has been busy yet again. The next two weeks are busy at work too, so I am more than ready for the weekend.

{one} Mr.D and I have recently started watching Scandal and I'm addicted. I'm not a big political person, but love this show.

{two} I've been working on our Christmas card and think I've finally made one that I like. I really want to print it on cardstock or similar paper, but not sure where to go to get it done. Someone suggested Staples, but does anyone else have any ideas?

{three} now that it's dark when I take Harley for a walk after work, I've been creeping in people's windows to check out how they decorate their house. I promise it's not as creepy as it sounds! I just like to get ideas and it's a great way to do it :)

{four} I have zero motivation to run lately. I think it has to do with it being dark after work now and it getting cold and snowy. Someone send me some motivation!

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments :

  1. Hehe I like to creep in peoples windows too. I am not a creep. Just curious.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Shutterfly for my cards. They do a great job! I have lost my motivation to run too. Too cold and dark! I will send you some, if you send me some!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working 6 days out of 7 this week left me with no work outs for the whole week, total fail. Hopefully I get my butt in there Monday. Have a great weekend girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could try VistaPrint? I uploaded a design for our save the date and RSVP cards and they were pretty inexpensive for printing. They always have coupons and sales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've printed from Minted (for our wedding invites) and Vistaprint for our thank yous. Both were good, but definitely like Minted. I wonder if Costco could do it too? Not sure if you have Costco near you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I'm so happy you just admitted that! LOL...I also creep in the dark for designs! I sometimes do it while I run and not just when I'm walking Lola. Soooo, use that as some running motivation at night?? ;) I bought a super cool Saucony vest with an LED light and I am always super pumped to run in the dark to use it..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL about creeping on Christmas decorations. We are putting ours up next weekend I think - so excited!

    I say embrace night running! I actually find running in the dark really peaceful and have been doing some nighttime and early morning trail running in the dark lately and LOVING it. I would never go alone though, there is always at least two of us and 2 - 3 dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep hearing about Scandal!!! Maybe I need to check it out over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't even heard of Scandal! I live under a rock when it comes to tv shows lately!

    I can't wait to see your Christmas card! I might skip doing them this year... unless I get a really good picture in Paris which I am skeptical about since I will have to ask a stranger to take it, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...