Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone! I am currently cuddling up in a hotel bed while the snow falls outside. I was at a course for work Tuesday until today and was hoping to head home, but mother nature had other plans. There was a major accident that shut the highway down about 30 minutes from home, so I decided to stay another night and hope that tomorrow is better. I'd really like to be home tomorrow as I am gone again on Monday until Thursday for another work related thing. I miss my bed, Mr.D and Harley :(

Did you notice that my new lay out went up? I personally love it! What do you think? Jessica from Diamond Doll Designs was awesome to work with. Definitely check her out if you ever need a blog make over. 

That's all I've got for you today, so have a great weekend everyone!

20 comments :

  1. Love the new layout! Although you miss Mr. D and Harley, it sounds very cozy where you are....watching the snow fall at a hotel. :)

    Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably a good thing you're staying another night. I've heard the highways are pretty bad.

    I really like the colors on the new layout - it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layout looks great!

    Good idea to stay off the roads. That sucks that you have another work trip next week though! Are you at least going somewhere neat?

    We come home tonight. This should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new design Leigh! I hope you get home safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new design! I was reading your post on my phone so did not see it at first but now I do! So awesome. I am happy you decided to stay here another night, I was thinking of you all morning. Drive safe tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new design looks great! Hope you are able to make it home tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The design looks great Leigh! Love the little kettle bells in the header! Hope you get home safely tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVEEE the new layout!!! Looks so so good and is very "you"!!

    Hope you're able to get home tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new design!!! Looks fantastic!!
    Also glad you are safe, although it's not at home. Hopefully your weather will co-operate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks awesome!!! Love it. Hope you got home?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new design!! It looks so awesome!!! Great gift from Mr. D.

    I hope you were able to make it home! It's crazy to think it is snowing in some places - it's 70 degrees here (20C). I think I am going to have a really hard time getting into the spirit of Christmas this year w/out snow and such... but I am not envious of dangerous roads and accidents, of course. Hoped you make it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the new layout, it's very fresh looking! I hope you have a safe trip home

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's fabulous!! And winter is here again, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new layout!!!! I know I don't comment much (need to get better), but I read every post. Your workouts are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...