Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Workout Tuesday

Last night's workout was a doozy, which meant typing this post was done with arms that felt like they were going to fall off. Washing my hair tomorrow should be fun! 

Let's talk about last weeks workouts:

*I linked to videos for any of the CrossFit movements if you want to know what they are*

10/28
10/29
  • 5.5km {5:34/km pace} run with Harley
10/30
  • CrossFit workout, which was a fast, but good one of:
21, 15, 9
Deadlifts (used 125lbs)
Box jumps (20")
Such a pretty face ;)
  • for this workout, you do 21 deadlifts then 21 box jumps, etc
 
10/31
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
  • I didn't feel like working out, so handed out candy to the kids instead :)
11/1
  • 6.0km {5:07/km pace} run with Harley. What a great run!
11/2
  • 5.0km walk with Harley
  • I went to open gym with Erica and we did 'Grace', which is 30 clean and jerks for time.  I used 75lbs, which I used the last time. I finished in 4:48, which is a 10 second PR for me!
11/3
  • 5.0km walk with Harley
  • Snatch 2, 2, 2, 2, 2- worked up to 70lbs, which is a 5lb PR
Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

5 comments :

  1. box jumps SCARE me, but I have seen some people at the gym KILLING it and jumping so high! great week of workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Last week SUCKED for me for workouts but this week I've already got in a run, an at-home strength workout and a yoga class so I'm trying to get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job!! Your workouts make me excited to get back at it! Monday I start! ;) watch me die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way to kick your workout's butt! ;) I love feeling sort post-workout....you know you've done something good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang you get some awesome workouts in each week, and it really shows as you look so fit and toned!! Way to go! Last week was a good workout week for me. I did 3 spin classes and 2 elliptical workouts. It was nice to get 5 days of workouts in. That so will not happen this week as I will be staying with family/friends this weekend in Minneapolis so won't have access to a gym. I miss the days of being able to go for runs to get exercise in while traveling, but that's just not possible these days... :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...