Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Workout Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! We had a very laid back, relaxing weekend. It included walks with Harley, some Christmas shopping, lots of Scandal watching and some CrossFit classes. It was exactly what I needed as I am going to be busy at work for the next two weeks.

**************************************************
Let's talk about last weeks workouts:


11/4
  • 4.0 km walk with Harley
  • CrossFit workout, which was 'Cindy'.  This is a benchmark workout and an AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 20 minutes of:
5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 squats
  • I managed 13 rounds + 5 pull ups (all push ups done from my knees). 
11/5
  • at home AMRAP workout of:
.25 mile run
30 sit ups
20 lunges
10 kettle bell swings
 
11/6
  • rest
11/7
  • 4.0km walk with Harley
  • Another benchmark workout at CrossFit, which was 'Annie'. She consists of:
50, 40, 30, 20, 10
Double unders
Sit ups
11/8
  • 4.0km walk with Harley
 11/9
  • 7.3km run with Harley and Mr.D
11/10
  • CrossFit workout of:
6 rounds for time:
20 front rack walking lunges with 50lbs
20 toes to ring (scaled to 10 per round)
2:00 min rest
  •  this workout was hard for some reason. It was my first time doing toes to rings and they were harder than I thought they were going to be.
Tell me: how was your week of workouts? How was your weekend?
 

3 comments :

  1. how do you like working out with the kettle bell. a gym near me offers a kettle bell class I have been thinking about trying out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend included lots of running. My plan is to incorporate more strength training now during my 'off' season from racing. Great job with your workouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My week of workouts was pretty disappointing as I did not workout from Tues-Sun since I was in Minneapolis and didn't have access to a gym. But I did workout while I was in LA which I am happy about as sometimes it's tough to fit in workouts when traveling for work. My weekend was really really awesome - until I had to come back to Charlotte on Sunday... Bleh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...