Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Workout Tuesday

Being out of town for five days last week definitely put a bit of a damper on my workouts, but I was still able to make it work.


11/11
  • 5.0 km walk with Harley
  • CrossFit workout of:
AMRAP in 12 minutes of:

12 box jumps (20")
6 thrusters (50lbs)
6 burpee over bars


I managed 6 rounds + 12 box jumps + 6 thrusters

11/12
  • rest
11/13
  •  CrossFit workout that I found on the GPP website of:

    15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, reps of:
    thrusters (the gym didn't have an area I could use with a barbell so I used 20lb dumbbells)
    burpess
    KB swings
11/14
  • 5.0 km run on the treadmill
  • 15 min Nike Training Club core burner workout
11/15
  • rest
11/16
  • hotel workout of:
80 sit ups
70 squats
60 mountain climbers
50 Russian twists
40 skaters
30 burpees
20 hand release push ups
1:00 min plank
11/17
  • 4.0km walk with Harley
  • Jillian Michael's body revolution workout. I just heard about these through Amie, so decided to try it out. Not bad for an at home workout. 
Tell me: how was your week of workouts? Do you struggle to get them in if you are not at home? 

11 comments :

  1. Great job for being away all week! I am excited to work out again, but told myself 6 weeks off besides walks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you managed to fit that all in while being away! Good work Leigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh....can you fill me in on what a hand release pushup is???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! Being away is always hard to workout but I always feel better when I do! Love that you have so many photos of you working out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it very challenging to get my workouts in when I'm away. :( I am totally impressed with your ability to do such a great workout at a hotel. :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 5 workouts in last week, which I was happy with since I traveled for work. Fitting in workouts while traveling is tough as my days can be really long and then with time changes and such it just throws my body off so much. But I try to get up and do my workouts before work if at all possible. Nice work on still getting some great workouts in despite having a different schedule than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pic of you jumping! Looks like a great week of workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job!!

    I want to try that JM body revolution workout after baby. I'll be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that they take pictures, you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! I was out of town for work this past week too but managed to get in two hotel gym workouts and a run so I was happy with that! I am actually loving all the strength training/GPP-style workouts I'm doing through the Holiday Shred right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you fancy pants new blog! I love it! (I'm sure I'm late to noticing this.)

    pretty good keeping up with crossfit when you're out of town. I have trouble doing the workouts when my trainer isn't standing over me making me do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...