Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Canadian Blogger Christmas Swap 2013: link up


Before I start sharing my package, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated this year :) I love that everyone wants to join in and that I am able to find new blogs to read :)

My swap partner was Lindsey (I promise I didn't rig the partners...that's the name that came up when I drew names!). Lindsey sent me an awesome package with lots of stuff! Included in the package was: a card, packages of Starbucks hot chocolate, a bar of white chocolate, a note pad, lip balm, amazing smelling body lotion {which I have already bought another bottle of!} and an ornament. Thank you again Lindsey! You spoiled me :)



I've added a place to link your blog post to with your package information below. Can't wait to see what everyone received! :)



3 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...