Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Currently..

I know that a couple of people have done posts like this, but I borrowed the format from Amber.

I'm currently...

Feeling...excited that Christmas is coming and that our tree is up and my shopping is done.

Writing...not too much. I've been slacking on the blog posts lately and need to step up my game!

Reading... no books at the moment. I go through periods where I just devour books and then other times I don't feel like reading at all. 

Listening.... to Christmas music and lots of it! 

Eating... yummy dinners made by Mr.D. Along with my writing motivation, my cooking motivation has gone too. 

Wishing... that I had a tropical vacation planned. I would never say no to a week on the beach doing nothing but swimming, reading and relaxing.

Enjoying... looking at our Christmas tree every time I walk up or downstairs :)

Drinking... Diet Coke. I bet that surprised no one ;)

Learning...that stress and myself don't go well together.

Thinking... about marathon training and how I hope this winter isn't too snowy.

Loving... that our tree is up and decorated. I'm also loving that I am planning on making Christmas cookies soon!

Tell me: something that you are currently doing :)

15 comments :

  1. Currently reading baby books lol.
    Currently drinking cranberry ginger ale.
    Currently feeling tired, A decided on 2, 4, 6 am wake ups. Bugger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently about to have a nice glass of raspberry gingerale! My holiday fav!! I'm jealous you are done your shopping. I still need to figure out how I am going to finish that one. I could use a warm vacay, but that wont be happening this winter. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. having the tree up is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently thinking of all the stuff I could be doing if I wasn't working!! I wish my shopping was done... it's mostly done but yet I still feel like I have so much to buy. I have a couple people I have no clue what to get which happens every single year!

    Stress sucks! Hope it goes away soon. What are you baking this year? I need ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! Christmas music is totally awesome. :)

    Currently: running around like a chicken with my head cut off with report cards, assessments, Christmas shopping...and and and! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently feeling really homesick, reading a book that I will be reviewing on my blog on Monday, drinking tea a lot in the afternoon as it's a non-caffeinated drink that is really comforting for me, and wishing that I was able to run as the weather has been so mild here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently contemplating changing and fixing up my makeup before heading out to see Christopher's band play at a dive in town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my shopping was done!! Boo. I need to get out. Your tree is loved!! Ours too. I love the room when it's on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am currently cozying up against the first real cold weather of the season down here. I am reading Allegiant, and looking forward to Christmas! I don't have any Christmas shopping done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am currently wishing Leigh and Brian were coming home for Christmas - but looking forward to seeing them in January!
    I am currently going to see the new Hunger Games movie tonight..
    I am currently giving the secret Santa gift out at work (homemade banana bread)
    I am currently wondering why I wore what I wore today - it's that kind of day

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving being pregnant. Sounds so weird but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I could l listen to Christmas music all year round!
    Currently watching Canada's Worst Driver Ever and wishing I could sleep more before work tonight :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Currently trying to force my lazy butt off the couch...and...GO!

    I can't remember - are you running the Calgary marathon or another one?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these posts :) I'm currently looking for a new place and finally unpacking from Thanksgiving travels.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Currently snuggled up on the couch reading and visiting blogs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...