Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday


{one} who else is super excited that it's Friday?! This week has been very busy and hectic, so I am so ready for the weekend.

{two} we have two Christmas parties for both of our works tonight. Looking forward to both of them!

{three} if anyone who participated in the blogger swap has not received their package yet, please send me an email and let me know. I will hopefully figure out why you haven't received it yet from your partner.

{four} besides the Christmas parties tonight, we don't have much planned this weekend. Well, I'm going to bake a whole bunch of cookies. Ginger bread men and sugar cookies to be exact :)

{five} hope you have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments :

  1. I'm going to bake cookies this weekend too, not that I need them. Have fun at your parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at your parties!! I hope it bake one if these days too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to bake too!!! I'm behind jn that dept. I also need to wrap gifts!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy it's Friday too. It's been a long freakin week. Baking cookies and a wine tasting event on our agenda this weekend. And hopefully finishing up my shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay it's Friday!! We have the busiest weekend. I'm hoping 95% of my Christmas shopping will be done by the time it's over. My work party is tomorrow night- I'm hoping I feel well enough to go. I also plan to do some baking- if time permits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leigh! Normally I love Fridays when I am working but not when I am on holiday because that means I am back to work on Monday! Ha ha Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at your Christmas parties and baking! Sounds like a perfect holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super excited it's Saturday. We had a company Christmas party on Friday that was not, let us say, all that had been hoped for. The food at the BM centre was not what it has been previous years, and attendance was way down. On the other hand, red party dresses are in this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had 2 Christmas parties this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 Christmas parties in 1 night is a busy night! I hope you had fun! The cookies you posted on instagram looked so good so I bet they tasted even better. Gingerbread men are my favorite. I miss them so much but some years when I lived in Minneapolis my aunt would get me some from a gluten free bakery.

    I spent the weekend in NYC visiting a friend and had a wonderful time. I just love that city so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...