Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday


{one} thanks for playing along with my questions yesterday! I love hearing people's answers and why they'd choose one option over the other. The first question popped into my mind because I stopped in at a running store the other night, and the sales person was helpful, but talked my ear off!

{two} I had a dentist appointment yesterday. As much as I love having clean teeth, I have never been a dentist lover. I still get nervous going. Anyone else?

{three} how is it almost Christmas?!

{four} I think I picked a color to paint our basement....I choose santorini blue. It looks different on all of the walls I tried it on last night...hopefully it turns out!
Top left


{five} have a fantastic everyone!


5 comments :

  1. I hate the dentist. Enough said on that topic!!
    Can't wait to see how the basement turns out!!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour you chose looks really similar to the colour we did in our living room - I'm sure it'll look great! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have said this before but I hated the dentist for YEARS and did not go in a long, long time.
    I know HOW is it Christmas?!
    Have a great weekend, and enjoy the holiday season with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the paint! I really wabt to paint gfs main floor!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I saw the pictures of the basement so know that it turned out great! I love the color your chose! It's very soothing!

    I can't believe it's Christmas this week either. This month flew by. I am hoping that trend continues and the next 3 months fly by as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...