Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three Things Thursday

I have no reason why I've been slacking on blogging this week....well I lied. I've been super tired and haven't had any desire to blog. Curling up on the couch with my Kobo and a blanket was MUCH more appealing. 

Three questions for you on this Thursday:

{one} would you rather have a sales person in a store that talked to you non-stop even though you were trying to signal you weren't into the conversation OR a sales person that treated you like you were dirt on their shoe?

{two} would you rather have to wear an ugly Christmas sweater every day for the month of December OR would you rather wear a Santa's hat for the whole month of December?

{three} would you rather have lunch with Speidi (aka Spencer and Heidi) or Celine Dion?

Let's hear your answers!

10 comments :

  1. Celine Dion wins for sure!
    I think the Santa hat
    and for #1... I'm not sure, probably rather be treated like dirt on their shoe, because I get really annoyed with shopping at this time of the year. I could kill them with my kindness instead - just because they are mean doesn't mean I have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just answered these on my blog! great questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I don't know how to answer the first question. I would say the first one - salesperson talking nonstop. You can always leave the store or say excuse me and move on. I choose the Santa hat. I look good in hats. I would pick Celine too. Fun questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed these posts!
    Salesperson talking non stop, some people are just overly friendly ;) And if they were really rude I might never go back to that store.
    Ugly sweaters for sure! lol
    Speidi since I was a die hard The Hills fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm talked non stop. Sweater. Celine. :) I love tacky sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, love the questions! My blogging has been spotty lately. I don't feel like I have much to talk about these days and can only do so many 'oh my gosh I hate living here' posts. ;)

    My answers:
    1. A sales person that treats me like dirt because I would just ignore them. I can't handle super chatty sales people.
    2. Santa hat!
    3. Celine Dion for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. {1} Dirt, because at least I could treat them like garbage back; {2} Santa hat, because they probably itch less; {3} Celine Dion, although I'd love to ask Spencer how he's adjusting to Heidi's smaller rack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (1) Dirt (I'd make them pay for it later) (2) Sweater because my head would get hot (3) Speidi because they are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think someone talking non stop. I can't stand when I'm related poorly in a store.

    I'd be ok wearing either for the whole month!!

    Celine for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, to be quite honest I get kind of annoyed when the salespeople don't stop talking! I feel guilty saying that though... :S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...