Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Workout Tuesday


Let's talk about the workouts that I did last week:

12/2

  • 4.2km walk with Harley
  • at home workout of:
100 squats
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 walking lunges
  • I finished in just over 21 minutes
12/3
  • CrossFit workout of push jerk
  • worked up to 102.5lbs, which was a PR for me! I am surprised with this as I haven't been lifting a lot of weights lately
12/4
  • CrossFit workout which was Fight Gone Bad. This workout is structured as follows:
3 rounds for time of:
Wallballs
SDLHP
Box jumps
Push press
Rowing
1 min rest
  • I used 55lbs and 10lbs for the wallballs. I managed to get 253 reps, which was high for me. I will have to use more weight next time
12/5
  • CrossFit workout of:
21, 15, 9 reps of:
Overhead squat (used 55lbs)
Pull ups
  • I finished in just under 9 minutes and managed to do all of the OHS unbroken. Pull ups were unassisted but very broken up. I need to get better and stronger with them!
12/6
  • rest
12/7
  • snowy walk with Harley and Mr.D in the river valley
12/8
  • Nike club training workout
Tell me: how was your week of workouts? Did your dog lack walks this week too?



6 comments :

  1. Good workouts!! This weather has made walks a workout with all this snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week Leigh! I am ready to start working out, so next week I will start will some treadmill walks and see how it goes, too scared to overdo it with my incision. But am ready to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous, I miss CrossFit so much lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great week of workouts! I've been loving the 6-week bodyweight training program by Hybrid Athlete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe definitely lacked in walks last week, it was just too cold for her and we actually ended up getting some little booties for her this past weekend. It's not that she doesn't want to go outside when it's cold, her paws just get cold too quick and she starts limping.

    Great job on all the crossfit workouts!! Looks like you are hitting the box super hard again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All my weeks are starting to blur together so I can't even remember what the week before last was like! My work outs have not been stellar lately as I have been traveling a lot so haven't gotten as many workouts in as I would like. I did a good job while traveling for work last week, though so that is good. But this weekend I was in NYC so did no work outs but I guess my walks around the city will have to count!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...