Thursday, January 9, 2014

A review: Easy Canvas Prints

A few weeks ago, I was given the opportunity from Easy Canvas Prints to have a canvas made of a picture of my choice in exchange for a review. I jumped on the chance because a) who doesn't love a new canvas print and b) I need some new pictures for our basement wall.

The process of making my canvas was super easy. All you have to do is visit their website, choose your size of canvas (mine was 8x10),  upload your picture, choose your wrap and you were almost done! 

The picture that I choose was from our Europe trip while we were in Positano. That place holds a special place in my heart, so I knew I needed to have a picture up in our house somewhere. Here is how it turned out:




I placed my order just before Christmas and it arrived at the beginning of January. Shipping was only around $7 to Canada, but they do offer free shipping to the states (lucky you!). I loved how thick the canvas is and how it came with a hanger on the back to make it even easier for me to hang. 

If you would love to order a canvas for yourself, check out this link for 50 % PLUS free shipping!

Tell me: what is your favorite picture or canvas of in your house?

Note: I was given a free 8x10 canvas in exchange for a honest review. All opinions are my own.


9 comments :

  1. What a great photo! My favourite photo/canvas in a black and white one from our wedding that's in our bedroom above our bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite pic is a pic that my mom took of me when I was about 8 years old. I was bored at the beach and am pouting on a piece of drift wood...it can be classic me...even to this day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE canvas prints! I have a few from our wedding and I gifted my girlfriend a gift card to get a canvas print done after her wedding in August! That one turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice photo!! Can't wait to see it in the new basement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love canvas photos! That picture is so beautiful. It is great to have photos of from places you have been as looking at it brings back great memories! It would be hard for me to pick a favorite photo as I have so many that I love from France as well as from a trip to Germany/Prague that I took years ago with my best friend. I have no wall space right now as my apt is so small and the walls are packed to the max, but when I get a bigger place, I want to develop some of the photos from my most recent Paris trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really neat idea! Great choice with the photo. I don't think I have a favourite print/photo in my house...lol. There is one of my dog that my mom snapped a long time ago that I do love though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo! I need to go there!

    My favourite photo currently in our house is probably one of Audrey.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...