Thursday, January 23, 2014

Currently...

 
Because every post needs a picture. This ones random, but that's what you get today :)


Feeling...excited that Christmas is coming and that our tree is up and my shopping is done **that's what I get for copying and pasting last night from a previous post! Nice catch ladies :)**

Writing...not too much. I've been slacking on the blog posts lately and need to step up my game!

Reading...nothing at the moment. I downloaded The Colour War by Jodi Picoult, but haven't started it yet. 

Listening.... not much music lately. I usually listen to CBC on my way to and from work, and then just have a random radio station on quietly at work.
 
Eating...an apple and peanut butter. Such a good snack! Speaking of snacks, what are you healthy go-to snacks?

Wishing... that summer was here. I'm sick of the dark nights/mornings, ice and snow.

Enjoying... the time before my marathon training plan starts. 

Drinking... Diet Coke and water. I am trying so hard to be better about drinking more water!

Learning...that drinking not enough water leads to headaches for me and those are never fun. 
 
Thinking... about marathon training and how I hope this winter isn't too snowy.

Loving... that today is Thursday, which means one more day until the weekend!

Tell me: something that you are currently doing :)

12 comments :

  1. Christmas is not coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so waiting "patiently" for the summer (but not Christmas) ;)
    I am ready for regular runs outside that aren't isn't dark or slippery or snowy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas?! You made me think I was loosing it this AM ;)
    I am so ready for Spring and to see grass! Green or not I will take it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My healthy go-to snack... I've been bummed for years because I developed an allergy to apples (and a bunch of other stuff, like raw almonds, cherries, snap peas... it sucks, especially since I could eat these things as a kid, no problem!!) - but I've discovered Asian Pears. Very apple-like, but I don't react to them. I love taking a few spoonfuls of fat-free plain greek yogurt, mixing in a few teaspoons of Epicure's Cran Apple seasoning, and dipping my Asian Pear slices in it. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll have to let me know how the Colour War is when you finish it. I'm looking forward to the daylight of Spring as well. It's never bothered me before but this year Winter has felt really long and it doesn't even really snow here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not ready for Christmas to come again Leigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I love all the comments about Christmas. I'm like "ummm, Christmas just ended!" haha

    YAY for one more day until the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture :) I am currently thinking about how I need to get to running. Instead it's a crossfit night. Two long runs planned on the weekend. First came the snow, then came the ice. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I listen to CBC on my way to work too!!! :D I like CBC 2 for great music.

    My favourite snacks these days are hummus & pitas or nuts (almonds or pecans).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am currently not wanting to go to bed, even though I know I'll regret this in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol about the Christmas comment. :)

    I did a currently post today, too! I am currently feeling like I am in a bit of a funk right now. While my 1 year commitment is under 3 months away, it still feels far off and I just want my time here to be done. I get frustrated when people are like 'oh of course you will find a job'. I know it's their way of being positive and supportive, but it's a tough job market and there are no guarantees that I will find something. So I just feel a little down lately as I don't know how much beyond my 1 year commitment I can last here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG too funny!!! I just want time to slow down! Can't it be January and +15?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...