Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday


Happy Friday everyone! 

{one} we are going to pick up my mom, younger brother and his girlfriend from the airport tonight! Excited to see all of them and spend some time with them.

{two} we are heading out to Banff tomorrow for the night. They are calling for a bunch of snow in Banff, so fingers crossed the roads aren't too bad. Looking forward to showing them around.

{three} I have been having a serious chip craving this week! Get in my belly :)

{four} I went to Target last night for three things and ended up getting a lot more than that! Darn you Target. I did manage to find Christmas cards for 10 CENTS! You read that right. 10 CENTS!

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

12 comments :

  1. Yay for a visit!! Hope it's great! Oh Target!! What else did you get? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your family this weekend! I can never leave Target without more than I needed - it sucks you in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time with your family :) I'm just happy Target is on the other end of the city so I don't get there often, cause it steals my money Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is always the case with Target! Hope you have a great time in Banff with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How DOES Target do that to everyone?!

    I love these Friday Five posts. I may have to do one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target is my total downfall! I never walk out without spending less than $50 it seems, but I do a lot of my grocery shopping there so it all adds up fast! I hope you have fun with your family! I would love to visit Banff some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great visit with you family!! Banff is probably pretty this time of the year, although it would be hard to beat in the summer haha. Love target and I love a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10 cents for Christmas cards? That is a great deal! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great weekend girl! Can't beat 10 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great weekend with family! I saw some of your instagram photos so it looks like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great visit with your family! The weekend was beautiful- yesterday, not so much!

    Now I want chips...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Banff!! I hope you had a wonderful time :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...