Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} happy Friday everyone! Congrats on making it through another work week ;)

{two} I'll admit that I was lazy when I typed up yesterdays post and copied/pasted from a previous post and changed the answers. BUT I was obviously not paying attention because as many of you so kindly (jerk faces!!) pointed out, Christmas is not coming. Do you know what I say to that? It technically is if you think about it ;)

{three} I've been stalking Kijiji lately for something to do, and have been looking for Lululemon clothing. I lucked out this week and found two tank tops (one brand new and the other worn a couple of times) that I was able to get for the price of one regular tank top! Steal. I love me a deal!

{four} I have a craving for semi healthy and easy cookies. Anyone have any recipes for me to try? I made ones that had bananas, rolled oats, chocolate chips and a dash of vanilla the other night. They were okay...nothing fantastic though.

{five} I went for a run at lunch yesterday, and it was so nice to be out running in the sunshine and beautiful weather! Beats running in the dark with my reflective vest and headlamp for sure.

Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments :

  1. Love those tops on you. Good find! I just got some good deals on kijiji! Love it. I'm a jerk face. :) ok with it. :) cookies. Mmmm there are super easy pb ones on the pb jar. 3 ingredients and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for lunch running in the sunshine. We have had no sunshine here and I haven't ran in it in far too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I saw this EASY PEASY recipe for cookies on Peanut Butter Runner's blog the other day and I've been meaning to try it: http://www.peanutbutterrunner.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-no-bake-cookies-recipe/

      Delete
  3. haha, okay you win that Christmas is coming ;)
    Love those tanks! Such a great idea to find them on there.
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those tops, and love it even more that you got a great deal! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great that you got a mid-day run in. I wish I was able to do that, but I sweat so much and our desks are so cramped, I Have maybe 4 feet between me and my boss, so I don't think not showering is an option. ;) When I studied for the CFA, I would often run at lunch time on the weekends and it was such a great way to break up the day and gave me more energy in the afternoon!

    Way to go on some great deals! Love the pink one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially love that second top. A steal of a deal is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tanks! Never heard of kijiji before

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tanks look great on you! I love the 'jerk faces' comment! LOL. Kijiji can be so addictive! Sometimes there's great stuff on there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dreena's super charge me cookies are healthy and tasty. I also have enjoyed some chunky monkey style cookies from never homemaker and the tone it up girls. Diff recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a good idea with Kijiji. I always forget about it! I even have the App on my phone. I need to get back to my thrifty ways!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I need to look back at that post now !!

    Nice tanks! Always good to score a deal on lulu.

    Good that you got a nice run in last week- this week looks dicey. So glad I'm not trying to run in this cold and ice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute tanks! I've never thought of looking on kijiji for lulu, brilliant! These are my current favorite cookies, not sure how healthy they are, but they are super yummy, especially if you sprinkle sea salt on them before baking. http://tastefoodblog.com/2013/01/01/almond-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies-with-sea-salt-recipe/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...