Thursday, January 30, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} we tried a new recipe last night and it was so good! It was thai peanut chicken quinoa bowls from Iowa Girls Eats. If you haven't tried any of her recipes, get on it. All of the ones we have tried have been so good.

{two} I have no idea why, but this song was stuck in my head last night:



{three} have I mentioned how happy I am that it's Friday? This week seemed really long for some reason.

{four} Apparently everyone thinks that I should go to Hawaii. Maybe I will listen to everyone and just go :) Who can say no to sand, sun and a beautiful location?!

{five} I am getting sick of my winter wardrobe. I need some new sweaters, work pants and work shirts. Who wants to go shopping for me? I have had no luck with it lately.

Have a great weekend everyone!

12 comments :

  1. I randomly popped into Old Navy today and scored a really cute dress on clearance and the most perfect chambray shirt that I've been searching for. They had lots more cute stuff but between that and some things for Liam, I had to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at people in cute clothes and wishing I could go and try on cute clothes. So if you do go shopping, try some on for me :)

    I'm also very glad it is Friday. I really can't wait to sleep in a bit tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Iowa Girl Eats! I need to try that one, thanks for sharing!
    I have no idea where days and weeks go any more...who would have thought being a SAHM would make so busy?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use a shopping trip too!!
    Crossiron date?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I need to go shopping too! I was just thinking this last night as I looked at my boring wardrobe. I need more color in my life & I also need a personal shopper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. I forgot to respond to your reply to my comment but I definitely think you SHOULD go to Hawaii!! It would be super fun!

    This week crawled by SO SLOWLY FOR ME. I am so glad it's Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I forgot to respond to your mention of Hawaii but I agree that you should definitely go! It would be a great opportunity to go there - I have heard nothing but amazing things!

    This week crawled by for me, too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so relieved it's the weekend! Longest week ever :S I'm sick of my winter wardrobe too. Sweaters make me feel so crumpy....lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That thai dish sounds yummy!!

    I'm sick of my wardrobe too! I've been trying to find nice cardigans, since that's about the only thing I'm willing to spend money on until this baby is born and I've lost some weight, but I haven't had much luck either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too have bad luck shopping. Do you have Kohls up there

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...