Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} it's Friday and it's the long weekend! Woo hoo! We have nothing planned for our Family Day weekend, but that's okay. 

{two} the weather has finally started to warm up and it's about darn time mother nature! I went for a run yesterday at lunch, which didn't require two pairs of pants, multiple layers and gloves/hat. It was amazing!

{three} I swear my dog is scared of his own poop sometimes. When we go for a walk, he will drop a little nugget and then run away! It's so weird. Can someone tell him to not be scared so I don't have to pick up two poops?

{four} did you know that five years ago today Mr.D asked me to marry him? The funny thing is that we don't celebrate or do anything for Valentine's day now. Next week also marks seven years ago...where the heck did time go?!

The day he proposed...such babies then!

{five} I have a strange pain on my right side by my ribs and have no idea what the heck I did. Maybe someone punched me and I've forgotten?

I hope you have a fantastic weekend everyone!

14 comments :

  1. Yay for warmer weather runs! Homie does the same thing when he poops. I really don't understand it at all! Enjoy your long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for warmer weather! you could always just come to LA where it is always warm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you got engaged on Valentine's Day! Happy engage-a-versary :) I just made up that word. Haha.

    Hope your side starts to feel better. If it bothers you for more than week I'd go see the chiropractor or massage therapist. i had a pain like that in my side a few years ago that lasted for months and it turns out I had a seized up muscle in my back! Took many massages and chiropractor treatments to un-seize it since it lasted for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the warmer weather, we are going away this weekend (to Consort) hope it warmer there too! Happy engagement anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday!
    It has warmed up here too - though unfortunately, the warmer temperatures brought a storm...with 50 cm of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! The same thing happens with my dog Lola...LOL.

    Isn't it amazing when the temps warm up and you feel like you're gliding over the road instead of trudging like the micheline man?!?!?


    Happy engagement anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy engagement-versary! Crazy how time flies. You two don't look much different other than your hair colour!

    Glad to hear you won't have to triple layer for your next few runs. I'm not feeling too bad about being housebound wth the cold temps out there.

    Hope you figure out the rib pain and hope it isn't serious.

    Have a great long weekend! I kind of forgot since I'm on mat leave and J's off work anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahaaaa I had to read your dog poop sentence twice. That made me laugh! Hope you have a great weekend too. I am crossing my fingers that this is the start of the big melt. Down with winter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Harley. At least he is scared of it not doing something else with it!! Enjoy your weekend!! This weather is amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Family Day Weekend.... as I type this watching Olympics its snowing again in Ontario! Wish you lived closer and I would make family day dinner..... Love you both. Enjoy the extra time off and give Harley a hug for me. I'm off to beer sampling in Niagara Region... one for you Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad that the weather has warmed up a bit for you guys. Running in those bitterly cold temps is tough!

    Happy engagement anniversary! Hard to believe it's been 5 years as I vividly remember you planning your wedding and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad its warming up!! Been watching the Olympics at all? I'm rooting for USA & Canada :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...