Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday


Happy Friday everyone! This week felt extra long for some reason, so I am so ready for the weekend.

{one} when I got my hair done the other week, my hair dresser used this product on my hair and I loved it! I ended up going to Sephora to pick up some. It gives you so much volume, but it does make your hair feel a little heavy/gunky. Not in a bad way though!

{two} we made this for dinner last night. We've made it a lot and every time it turns out so good!

{three} I did hand stand pushups on Wednesday night at CrossFit and did something to my shoulder. Anyone want to give me or buy me a massage? 

{four} we don't have anything planned for our weekend except doing my long run. Kind of looking forward to it :)

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments :

  1. Thanks for the tip with the volume product! My limp hair always needs something! Totally going to try it out! Hope you have a great weekend too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! that recipe looks delicious! I even found wheat orzo the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know of a great massage therapist! Near old children's hospital, so fairly central, very reasonable rates. She is used to working with athletes. Email if you want her contact info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your shoulder get better soon Leigh! And that recipe looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have an awesome long run this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have such thin flat hair that I'm always looking for something to give my hair volume so I might have to check that product out!!! Have a great weekend and good luck with your long run!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hand stand push ups! Fun!! I will have to try that hair stuff. I need body! :) enjoy your long run and lazy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your long run goes well tomorrow! I have a 4 mile race which I am looking forward to. Besides that I have very little going on which I am ok with since i was gone the last 2 weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. B&B products are so expensive! Glad it works for you though. It's probably better for short hair right?

    I did something to my shoulder just thinking about doing a handstand push up! Hope your shoulder feels better soon- how about getting Mr. D to give you a massage? Better than nothing!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will have to keep my eye out for that hair stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...