Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} happy Friday everyone! This week has been busy at work, so I am so ready for some down time and relaxing.

{two} I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is struggling to come up with ideas to post about. It'd be so much easier if there was a giant pot of ideas that we could pick a random one out from.

{three} I'm running my first race of the year tomorrow....it's the Run for L'Arche. Looking forward to seeing what I can do and see people there. That being said, who else is running it?

{four} Alison and I are going shopping on Sunday and I'm really hoping the shopping gods are on my side. I really need some new clothes, but haven't had any luck lately. 

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments :

  1. Good luck tomorrow! And safe travels today :) Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow. Hope it isn't too cold or slippery. Looking forward to Sunday! Hope they are on our side for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow! Have a fun time on Sunday-hopefully you find something. Anything in particular you are looking for?
    And I agree- I just started posting again and can't really think of anything interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck this weekend with shopping and the race!!! Hope the weather co-operates!!!
    I have ideas, just no time to write them down, and then I forget the ideas haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck tomorrow and have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great run tomorrow Leigh! What is the distance? The first race back in the season always has me wondering at the start. I never know how well I've trained and at what level of fitness I've attained. Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reaching out to me. I'm so happy to have found your blog! I'm doing the Run for L'Arche tomorrow too! This weather is a little unsettling but I guess it's too late to back out now! Are you doing the 5 mile or half marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great race tomorrow. I remember you doing this race in the past. I hope the weather is nice for it! And good luck with your shopping trip! I hope you have lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great race tomorrow!!! I am aiming for slow and steady! And looking forward to pancakes. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is it that when we want to go shopping, we find nothing....but at Christmas when we are shopping for everyone else....there are TONS of things we like!!!

    Good luck on the race...can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a good race!! Hope shopping goes well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work yesterday! I'm with you, I have a hard time coming up w/ blog ideas sometimes, I also run out of time in my week so sometimes it just doesn't happen. Hope the shopping goes well, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...