Monday, March 10, 2014

Highlights of the weekend


Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Minus the time change, mine was pretty darn good :) Let's see what we were up to:
  • I stopped at the mall on Friday night as I had a Lululemon gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I bought a pair of shorts and a tank top
  • went for my long run of 30kms on Saturday. Beautiful weather, but not a great run
  • in the afternoon, Mr.D's parents came into town for the night. We went out for Chinese food and then hung out at home. Pretty sure we were all in bed before 10pm..crazy night around here ;)
  • Sunday was another beautiful day, so after a CrossFit class I took Harley for a long walk in the sunshine.
  • we also started watching The Following. Such a creepy but good show!
Tell me: how was your weekend?

10 comments :

  1. I'm so happy it finally warmed up! It was nice to be able to have windows in the house open.
    I did not enjoy the time change this morning..... It felt way to early to be getting up :(
    Is the Following on Netflix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in the only person that enjoys spring forward dls time lol.
    I'm addicted to The Following, I've hate watching it but can't stop at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your long run was crappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now I want Chinese food! I'm really interested in seeing The Following now too...lol.

    What made your long run craPpy? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like a lot of people had beautiful weather this weekend (me included). Seems like a quiet, but very nice weeked :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather was soo beautiful!!! I'm glad you got out for a long walk in the sunshine :) I pretty much walked around all day Saturday just enjoying the weather and atmosphere! I also had a somewhat crappy run on Sunday afternoon - as EVERYONE else was also outside enjoying the weather!!! Oops. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job not only doing a 30 km run, but getting in a crossfit workout the following day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harley's head looks soo big in that pic, but super adorable!! Glad you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have a lulu card!! You just reminded me!! Yeah to the following!! Harley is too cute. Oh and you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the following! Season 2 is incredibly creepy. Sorry to hear your run on Saturday was rainbows and butterflys but I'm sure next weeks will be better :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...