1. Heather asked for my egg muffin recipe, so I thought I would share it.
- 8 large eggs
- your choice of cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375
- Chop up your choice of veggies and stir fry for a couple of minutes until tender. Chop up spinach and add to your pan until tender.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the eggs together.
- Chop or grate your choice of cheese
- Spray your muffin tin with baking spray and then put the veggies, then eggs and then cheese in.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then let cool in the muffin tins. Once cool, store in a container or ziploc bags. I reheat them for 45 seconds and they are perfect for breakfast during the week.
Oh yes, those are overalls for a grown up that were described as trendy and stylish. Did I miss the memo that a grown woman should wear these?!
3. I was craving tim bits so bad yesterday! So I came home and make monster cookies instead. Who is coming over to help me eat them?!
4. Not sure if you heard or not, but it's snowing here. Mother Nature is playing a cruel joke on us!
5. I have a sudden desire for a pair of blue workout crops. No luck on the lulu website. Anyone have any ideas of where to find a pair that are reasonably priced or don't cost an arm and leg for shipping?