Monday, March 17, 2014

Scenes from the weekend


Happy Monday everyone! Even though we had no plans, this weekend seemed to slip by in the blink of an eye. Let's see what we were up to:
  • I was in Edmonton for work on Friday and my flight was majorly delayed coming back due to a mechanical issue. I didn't end up getting home until 10pm :(
  • Saturday morning I decided to sleep in and have a lazy morning. I took Harley for a long walk in the sunshine, then showered and hung out.
  • in the afternoon, Mr.D and I went to a bike shop, picked up something I bought on Kijiji and then went out for a late lunch/early dinner (let's call it linner) at Craft, which was really good! 
  • the rest of the night was spent reading my book....all of that time in the airport on Friday helped me finish three books this weekend! Most I've read in a while too.
  • Sunday I headed out for my long run. The rest of the day was spent doing laundry, napping and cleaning up around the house.
Tell me: how was your weekend?

6 comments :

  1. 3 books! Good work. Wow. Sounds like a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend minus the flight delay! That's soo fun you get to travel for work! What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great weekend. I read a great book - Honeymoon in Purdah. Got lots of running in & relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a lot of reading! Airports are a great place to catch up on your reading. :) I learned that this weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those books look good! Sounds like a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Three books in one weekend is amazing! Let's see, last weekend I cleaned the house on Friday night and made homemade pizza, Saturday I went to yoga, we did a bunch of errands and also went out for lunch then just hung around on Saturday evening, Sunday I did my long run, went to yoga and then lazed around getting ready for the week. I watched a lot of House of Cards episodes in between those things and also read my book a bit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...