Monday, March 24, 2014

Scenes from the weekend


Happy Monday everyone! For not having many plans, this weekend sure went by quickly. Let's see what I was up to this weekend:

(top left to right)
  • this cute face spent a lot of time trying to get me to play with him. Good thing he's cute :)
  • prepped and made egg muffins for my breakfast during the week. They are easy to make and keep me full for a while, which is a big thing!
  • ran the Run for L'Arche half marathon on Saturday morning. Full race recap to come later this week :)
  • watched Bridesmaids on Saturday night. Forgot how hilarious that movie is!
  • went shopping with Alison and Delainey on Sunday. The shopping gods weren't on my side, but did find a few things.
 Tell me: how was your weekend?

7 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should make those egg muffins, easy breakfasts are needed around here. Do you follow a recipe? Thanks again for the shopping trip. We will have to go when we actually want to shop for spring stuff!! those photos of Harley are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the shopping gods weren't on your side! I need to do some shopping for our trip and I'm kind of dreading it. I used to LOVE shopping but now I'm much more picky about what I will spend money on and that has narrowed my choices. haha.

    This weekend I went to yoga, babysat my little cousin, watched a lot of Netflix (house of cards and scandal), ran my first race of the year, took some naps and had dinner at my moms! It was pretty laidback which was perfect since I'm fighting a bit of a cold right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend, can't wait to hear about your race (I personally was a baby and decided it was too wintery for outdoor running so hit the gym for a legs day instead). I have made egg muffins before, they totally rock for breakfast and lunches during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a bummer that you didn't have a lot of luck shopping. :( I hate it when I go through phases when I can't find things I like, especially when I really NEED new clothes for work.

    I had a really good weekend, actually. I made 3 big meals, some of which I froze for future busy weeks when I am not around on the weekend. I went for a run on Saturday and hiked in the afternoon, met a friend for coffee on Sunday afternoon and then took a deep stretch yoga class on Sunday evening. And - I read an entire book on Sunday from start to finish. I can't remember the last time I did that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My weekend was pretty low key: Report Cards and Running. :)

    Will you post the recipe for the muffins?

    Great job on your race! Can't wait to read your recap :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go shopping with you 3!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...