Monday, March 31, 2014

Scenes from the weekend


Happy Monday everyone! Another snowy weekend here...it's almost spring right? Please say yes.

Let's see what I was up to this weekend:
  • started watching Suits on Netflix. I had heard a couple of people talking about it, and it's pretty good so far.
  • More T25 workouts
  • cuddles and hang outs with Harley
  • a long run on Saturday, which Erica and her cute baby belly joined me for 6kms of. After our run, we grabbed lunch at the Lazy Loaf and Kettle. We both had soup, which was needed after another windy run!
  • the rest of the weekend was spent cleaning the house, getting groceries and hanging out
  • oh and Mr.D finally came home! He had been gone for over a week, so it was nice to finally have him home again :)
Tell me: how was your weekend?

13 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I am in awe of you people that run outside in this lol. I have turned into a wimp ;) I hope by next weekend I can run outside though, long runs on the treadmill are getting to me, and next week is 14km.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend! Glad Mr.D made it home in one piece! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend!! We have already broke into spring cleaning mode over here!! Glad your hubby made it home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Suits! It didn't take me long to get hooked :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will we ever see Spring and warmer temperatures?? How are you finding T25?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! I want to start watching Suits too. I just said that to someone yesterday! Ha. My weekend was good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother loves Suits! I should try to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harley has the cutest face! Happy Mr. D is back home with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, I can't believe you had more snow this weekend. That is so depressing. I hope spring arrives for good soon! Looks like you had a great week, though. I am sure it's great to have Mr. D back. And Harley is the cutest - love the photos of him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My weekend was awesome!! I spent it with the people I love the most :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got blue tights!!!! :D I've been hooked on Netflix lately....I might have to check out Suits when I am finished Breaking Bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a late comment because it's already the next weekend again haha. My boss keeps raving about Suits and telling me I have to start watching it so I really should give it a try! Hope you have a good weekend this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...