- flew home on Thursday night. My mom picked me up from the airport and we stopped for a quick dinner
- Friday was spent going to a couple small towns including the one I grew up in. Funny how some things never really change
- Friday night we had dinner at my mom's friend's house and then went to KW symphony. They are putting on a concert series where they cover music and that night it was music from Ray Charles. It was actually really good!
- Saturday morning I went out for breakfast with my younger brother, my dad and his wife. It was nice to catch up with them.
- in the afternoon, my mom, my future SIL and myself went for lunch, pedicures at Gina's and then to see The Other Women. A fun afternoon!
- on Sunday, family and friends came over for a get together. It was great to see everyone!
- Monday was spent going for a walk, taking a nap, watching a terrible made for TV movie and hanging out with my mom before heading to the airport
|Mr. D sent me this picture while I was gone :)|
|Myself and my mom's friend|
|M, myself and my mom after our pedicures|
|Myself and my brothers at my younger brother's new shop|