Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} happy Friday everyone! Sorry for being quiet the last two days...I have had zero energy or desire to blog. I came home on Wednesday, made dinner and then laid in bed all night reading. I felt pretty guilty, but it was also very needed!

{two} has anyone from Canada seen this video? So true and so funny!



{three} speaking of the weather, it is apparently supposed to be 10C this weekend and then into the 20's next week! Craziness. Hopefully that actually happens.

{four} Mr.D's parents gave us a brand new double bed, so we sold the other one we had on Kijiji. Less than two days and $50 later, it's gone!

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments :

  1. 20s?! I'm coming south! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope those temperatures are true...cannot wait! :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That video is hilarious. I think us West Coasters would have to replace cold with rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DIED laughing when I saw that video a few weeks ago! It is so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Rick Mercer! When there's zero energy, like really zero and not just being a weenie, it's time to hibernate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes lazy nights are the best, and help so much! Hope you guys have some great weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that the weather is starting to warm up for you guys! Finally! Minneapolis actually got about a foot of snow yesterday. :( I feel so bad for people who live up north as it's just been a terrible winter. The weather has been extra warm here this week. It's been about 25-29C which is warmer than usual but I LOVE it. Although I forgot how different it is to run in those kind of temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I've had a few of those nights this week. But instead of reading, I'm usually watching Breaking Bad/Seinfeld. I really hope we get some of that warm weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, love the video! It's sadly true, right? It's supposed to be +12 today and I even saw a +14 in the 7-day forecast. Fingers crossed! :) My sister always complains about the Calgary weather, but Halifax gets it just as bad with the rain! Your marathon is getting closer, so exciting! I will start full training later in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I feel like that video is so true!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are allowed to take days off here and there :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...