Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} Happy Friday everyone! Is it just me or did this week go by really slowly? Wednesday felt like it should be Thursday and Thursday felt like it should be Friday. Hate when that happens!

{two} I got to snuggle and hold little Leo last night. He's such a cutie :) Plus, I got to catch up with Nicole, which is always nice too :)

{three} we don't have anything planned for this weekend except I'm meeting a friend for lunch on Sunday. Looking forward to having a quiet and relaxing weekend.

{four} I had such a craving for chips last night. Probably a good thing that we didn't have any because I would have destroyed that bag.

{five} I posted this on Twitter last night, but is there anything better than getting home and taking off your bra. Be free ladies, be free!

Have a great weekend everyone!
 

9 comments :

  1. This week flew by for me, no idea why but it did :-)
    Aww that's awesome you got in snuggles with Leo, I miss baby snuggles!
    Lol, is it weird I never take my bra off? Not even for bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like the week went so slow too! I am VERY happy it's Friday :)
    How is your knee feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha see I hate wearing no bra unless I'm in my PJ's but I do like coming home and taking off my uncomfortable work clothes and putting on workout clothes though that include tank tops with built-in bra's and comfy sports bra's :)

    This week actually flew by for me! It helps that I have today off work. Yay three day weekend! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am like Amber and don't like being braless either for some reason! I don't love my bras that I wear during the day but I feel so loosely goosy when I am not wearing one! And I don't even have much of a chest so it's not like I really need the support of a bra!

    I hope that your knee is starting to feel better and that resting this week has been good for you. The week was a very busy one for me and very stressful/intense so it flew by but I felt like today craaaaawwwllllleeeed by so I was so happy when it was 4 pm and I was able to leave for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Changing into comfy clothes (and going bra-less) is one of the first things I do when I walk in the door after work! LOVE IT!! This week went by so slow for me too!!! Excited it's Friday though! Heading to the Calgary Zoo this weekend with a girlfriend and then hopefully a movie Sunday. YAY Weekends! Have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice to get out for the evening and catch up with you too!

    I'm sure I'm in the minority but I prefer to wear a bra!! Even a loose sports bra!

    Enjoy your quiet weekend and hope the knee feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The week zoomed by. I can't believe it's the middle of April already. Big technical weekend planned. I'm a big fan of the freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chips are soooo addictive!! I have some in my bag waiting to be eaten toinght too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I've been in that predicament before: craving something I don't have in the house and then very relieved that it wasn't here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...