Monday, April 21, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! I was off Friday and am off today too, so have been enjoying an extra long weekend. I only work two days this week too (heading to Ontario on Thursday), so really looking forward to that!

Let's see what we were up to this weekend:
  • went to the mall on Friday, which was surprisingly busy!
  • went to Butterfield Acres with our nieces and family on Saturday for the legendary Easter egg hunt.  They also had animals, which you could pet and feed. 
  • after the farm, we went to my SIL sister's house for dinner. It was a laid back and fun Easter
  • on Sunday, we took Harley for a long walk in Bowmont park. It was a windy, but sunny day out!
  • the rest of the day was spent cleaning the house and finishing Suits.
Today, I am off to get a massage, get groceries, take trouble for a walk and workout. Perfect way to end a long weekend.

Tell me: how was your weekend and Easter?

9 comments :

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend! We had a great weekend too, lots of family time, yummy food and we got to enjoy the sun yesterday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I've been wanting to visit that farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! How is your knee doing? I have been thinking about you and hoping that you can get back to running soon...

    I spent the weekend with family in Tennessee so that was really fun. It was great to be around family and in such a beautiful area as we were in the smoky mountains. And it was nice to be able to celebrate my job offer with family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of your nice long weekend!! I need to get a massage stat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished watching Suits on Netflix too. Oh so good. Now what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun weekend!!! Hope you leave the snow at home when you come to Ontario lol! I'm ever hopeful we are past that season haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great weekend! Love the farm! :) Hope you had a great massage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like so fun! I also spent a lot of time with my family this past weekend which also included an easter egg hunt with our nieces and a giant easter feast with my dad, grandma and Eric's family. It was a super relaxing four days that went by way too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Butterfield Acres! I went there as a kid too! Love that place!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...