Wednesday, April 23, 2014

{what I'm loving}


I don't even think this link up is around anymore, but I haven't done one of these posts in a while, so I thought I would today.

Let's see what I'm loving this week:
  • all of your comments on my post yesterday. It wasn't easy for me to write and admit that the marathon isn't happening for me this year, but your comments made me feel better. So thank you!
  • only working two days this week and four days next week
  • heading to Ontario tomorrow for four days to spend time with my family
  • the gorgeous weather we have been having lately. Keep coming sunshine and warm temperatures!
  • garage workouts
  • catch up email chats with friends
Tell me: what are you loving this week?

4 comments :

  1. i am loving that spring is finally coming - still cool out but its coming...have a great trip to Ontario!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are going home this weekend as I think time around family will be a good distraction for you right now... I just feel so badly for you that you can't do the marathon... I hate it when our bodies let us know!

    Things I am loving right now are planning my move home, sunshine and warm temps, waking up without an alarm, and hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a GREAT trip to Ontario! Don't even think about your knee or running, just rest up and enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that it's finally spring and we were able to BBQ this week!!! I'm also loving the meals we have planned for the week - tomorrow's (if it turns out) should be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...