Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A little of this and a little of that

Happy Wednesday everyone! Sorry for being so quiet lately....just haven't had much to blog about when I'm no longer training for the marathon. So, let's do a little of this and a little of that today.

  • we went to see Mr.D's family on the weekend. Fun to spend time with our nieces who are growing like crazy!
  • we all went out for brunch for Mother's Day to the Creperie. They served this deep fried cheese bread, croissants and fruit even before our meal came! So good and still so full.
  • Mr.D got out of a speeding ticket also- lucky guy!
  • I'm still working out- mainly doing T25 and lots of walks with Harley. The knee is feeling better, but scared to do too much too soon. I've done a couple run/walks to ease back into running and it's felt good so far.
  • so excited for the long weekend! If only the weather wasn't looking so crappy
  • the dress that I arrived came already and I love it! I was surprised how quickly it came from the states especially since I didn't pay for the faster shipping.
  • I'm getting my hair highlighted and cut this weekend....it so needs it! 
Tell me: what's been going on in your life?

7 comments :

  1. Glad to hear those run/walks are feeling good! You're on your way back! You gonna pick another marathon?

    Also, I'm excited about this highlighting. It's been a long time since you've been a blondie-bear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are wise to ease back into running. I know it's tough to take it easy but it's the smart way to return to running! I am glad you haven't had any pain so far. That is encouraging!

    My life is basically being consumed by moving right now. The moving company came to pack me today and tomorrow they load my stuff. I can't wait to hit the road on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a yummy brunch!!

    Sooo happy to hear your knee is feeling better!! I just started T25 and my ankles are sore from all the lateral movement! I'll have to ease into it so they get used to it.

    Ohhh need pictures of this dress! And your hair once you get it done.

    Most things I've ordered from the US lately seem to be taking forever to arrive. Or I'm just impatient!

    Just been working out lots and hanging out with the kiddos. Nothing too crazy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did he talk himself out of the ticket? Showed his guns?! :) Glad you had a good weekend away. SO glad (again!) that your knee is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only talked myself out of one ticket ever! I'm pretty sure it was because I actually cried...lol. Funny you say that you received a package from the US quickly. I'm still waiting for something I ordered 2 weeks ago....is that normal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good plan to ease back into running, when I had to take 6 weeks off in 2010 my very first run back was only 1.25 miles and I slowly built back up from there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...