Friday, May 2, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} happy Friday everyone! So excited the weekend is finally here. Not excited that our beautiful sunshine and warm weather is being replaced with cold weather, rain and snow. BOO!

{two} continuing on the morbid thoughts from yesterday, I was listening to a story on CBC last night about a man who was being executed in the states on death row and his execution went wrong. If you had the chance, would you go to the execution if it was someone that hurt you in some way? I'm not sure if I would and how I feel about executing people on death row. Deep, heavy thoughts for your Friday.

{three} we have zero plans this weekend. What should we do?

{four} I ordered this dress for my brother's wedding at the end of May. Fingers crossed it arrives in time and fits!

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments :

  1. Rain is better than snow...but I think it's coming!! Love that dress!! Glad you are my size! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress too! How did you find that shop? I have three weddings this summer and *need* dresses lol. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty! I love navy and lace. I always love weekends that involve a little play, a little house/yard work and some exercise. I've also been wanting to pick out a new book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your brother will like the dress very much. Here's hoping it doesn't need to be altered to fit him properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard the same story... i would not go see someone end their life on death row...i have always thought the public killing is strange. But i would want their life ended if any of them had hurt my children or someone i love. Conflict...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice dress!! Love the lace! The tailor in Creekside is good if you need it altered.
    This snow is ridiculous but expected. Hope you found something to do and stayed dry and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dress! You could totally wear that to work with a blazer too!

    I'm against the death penalty... I think our justice system in North America is so messed up and doesn't actually work anyways. More money needs to be invested in prevention, rehabilitation and mental health in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...